QQI (Level 6) Supervisory Management Programme 1
The aim of this programme is to equip learners with the tools and techniques necessary to effectively manage a team. Participants will acquire a range of supervisory and management skills, in addition to improving their interpersonal and communication skills. The programme combines proven leadership techniques with practical advice on how to maximise your team’s performance and engagement. It is suitable for the following people:
- Existing Team Leaders and Supervisors who wish to gain a formal accredited qualification in Supervisory Management.
- Newly appointed Team Leaders and Supervisors who wish to learn how to manage operations, people and teams.
- Managers in business who have direct reports and wish to learn best-practice techniques for managing people through teamwork.
- Employees who plan on progressing to a supervisory role.
- People who wish to gain a professional, accredited qualification in the area of Supervisory Management.