The main purpose of LinkedIn for Professionals half-day course is to provide participants with the tools and techniques necessary to operate the LinkedIn networking platform for business. As such, there will be instruction in the following key areas:
- Setting up your profile correctly
- Optimising your profile for maximum visibility
- What is LinkedIn-Key Areas
- Navigating LinkedIn
- LinkedIn on the move – Using the app
- Using keywords effectively for your profile
- How To Generate Leads
- How to create events in LinkedIn.
- How can you increase your network size
- Getting to the top of LinkedIn search & attracting new opportunities.
- Making sure you are found and contacted.
- Groups on LinkedIn
- Benefits of having paid or premium accounts versus free
- Protect yourself: Understand who can see your footprints on LinkedIn
- Why sometimes it is a great idea for people to see you looking at their profile and learn how to become anonymous on LinkedIn