Human nature makes it easy for us to set goals and difficult for us to actually achieve them. Research shows that less than 10% of goals are actually accomplished, despite all the will and motivation in the world. But why?
In this evidence-based workshop, you’ll learn the psychological reasons behind why most goals fail. Once you understand these fundamentals, you’ll develop an awareness of how to overcome these obstacles well in advance so you are set-up for success.
You will come away from this workshop with:
- an understanding of what areas of your life are most in need of goals,
- what actions need to be taken to achieve success in this areas,
- clearly defined goals with a step-by-step plan to reach them,
- an understanding of the power of visualisation
- a template for a letter from your future self who has achieved their goals.
Achieving goals happens today and every day in your daily life, not in the distant future. Marathons are achieved by running for months in advance, not on the day. Whether you set goals or not, you’re creating your future self on a daily basis without even realising it. Start working on the best version of yourself today!